Benefits of Early Language Learning
- Enriches and enhances a child’s mental development.
- Leaves students with more flexibility in thinking, greater sensitivity to language, and a better ear for listening.
- Improves a child’s understanding of his/her native language.
- Gives a child the ability to communicate with people s/he would otherwise not have the chance to know.
- Opens the door to other cultures and helps a child understand and appreciate people from other countries.
- Gives a student a head start in language requirements for college.
- Increases job opportunities in many careers where knowing another language is a real asset.
Have Fun and learn in a playful environment
Have Fun and learn in a playful environment Starting at 5 years old Regular French Courses Besides grammar that builds up a solid linguistic base, spoken French is strongly encouraged through different interesting and fun filled activities. Classes once a week on Friday And Summer camp During the months of June and July